In order to maximize the potential of your next direct mail campaign, it’s important to focus on one key aspect: your offer.
Here are a few tips for creating a powerful direct mail offer that your audience will notice and respond to:
- Create a unique promo, such as free bonus items or group packaged discounts.
- Define response methods, such as “Order now at www.yourwebsite.com,” “Call us today at 800-000-0000”, etc.
- Think like a customer and choose the best perceived value. For example, consider this same offer presented three different ways:
- 50% off!
- Half price!
- Buy one, get one free! (note: this is perceived as the most attractive offer)
- Create an intriguing, time-sensitive offer as a great way to light the fire necessary to generate interest.
- Personalize your message whenever possible.
- Make sure your offer is clear and concise, and spell out all necessary details.
- Highlight ways that your product (and offer) is a greater value than your competition.
- Beware of creating an offer that sounds too good to be true. Be upfront with all costs, terms, etc.
- Promote your guarantee. The stronger your guarantee, the better your responses.
Grab attention and get noticed with attractive, bold, graphics in vibrant colors printed on high-quality paper.
Remember, our creative team is eager to help if you’d like help creating a direct mail piece with an offer that is too good to refuse!