In the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, we often lose sight of the “Spreading the Joy & Cheer” part.
Here’s a quick top ten list to help you do just that:
- Have a little fun at your own expense… start here http://www.elfyourself.com/ and share it with your family, friends and coworkers!
- Pack the kids in the car with some hot chocolate and snacks and drive around looking at Christmas lights singing Christmas carols at the tops of your lungs!
- Reach out to an old friend and let them know how important they are to you.
- Learn how to take amazing Christmas Lights pictures! Check out this site http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/12/how-to-photograph-christmas-lights.html and don’t for get to share your amazing pics!
- Invite the neighbors, start a fire, dust off that old guitar and have a sing-along! This page will help you find Christmas carols lyrics and guitar chords, Christmas song guitar tabs, and Christmas song lyrics for your favorite holiday carols. http://guitar.about.com/library/blchristmassongmenu.htm
- Anonomously help a family you know have an easier time this Christmas by sending a meal or paying their lay-away bill.
- Engage your kids in a snowball fight… and make sure they win!
- Banish Negativity and Pessimism from infiltrating your thoughts and look for the positive in every situation… it’s there, if you look hard enough!
- Encourage someone, make them feel empowered to achieve what they’re after and leave them feeling important… because they ARE.
- Take some time to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas, then take some time to share the story with someone else. http://www.whychristmas.com/story/birth.shtml
We hope that you’ll find a little inspiration in these ideas. Reply to our blog post and let us know what YOU do to Spread Joy & Cheer!