If your organization is looking for unique ways to attract prospects and increase sales, here are a few creative discount and coupon ideas to consider:
- Try a BOGO campaign. In addition to the typical “buy one, get one free,” BOGO can have many creative variations. For example, consider “buy one, get one free on your next visit,” or “buy one, get one half off.”
- Offer the best of both worlds with a coupon such as: “$15 off or 15% off, whichever is higher.” This will also encourage customers to buy more to save more.
- Provide a certificate in lieu of coupons, such as a $10 certificate valid on a $50 purchase.
- Consider offering a bonus item to increase the value of your coupon and compete with your competition without actually lowering the price. For example, receive a free XX with any purchase.
- Create a reusable discount card that provides a specific discount (such as 10 percent off) every time they visit.
- Provide free delivery or free shipping to make the buying process easier.
- Create a “Friends and Family” discount and encourage employees to distribute these coupons. Reward the employee that has the most coupons redeemed each month.
- Offer exclusive discounts to various target audiences, such as senior citizens, students, veterans, teachers, nurses, etc.
- Offer incremental percentage off amounts based on what the customer spends, such as save 30% on $100 or more, save 20% on $50 or more, or save 10% on $25 or more
- Use easy to remember coupon codes like SUMMER rather than X6FHX20CVEK2 to make it easy to use during online checkouts.
If you’d like help creating the perfect coupon or certificate, contact us or stop by today!