PrintWorks Can Help You Remain Top of Mind With Targeted Touch Campaigns
Just what is a targeted touch campaign?
Well, is your company looking to make more money, while improving its bottom line? While it’s always important to acquire more customers, it’s additionally crucial to woo your existing ones. According to Bain & Company, a 5% increase in customer retention correlates with a 25% increase in profits or more.
How does this work? Look around!
- Over there—stacked on that storage piece—how many catalogs have you kept?
- On your fridge, how many mailers are taped up to remind you to take your car in for a checkup? A vet appointment for the dog? Dentists appointments for the kids?
- How many marketing or customer retention emails have arrived in your inbox within the last week?
- While reading this, did you receive a text alert for a flash sale at your favorite retailer?
- If you’ve “liked” a company’s page on Facebook, have they asked you to participate in a social media contest by sharing a story or uploading a picture to their page?
Consistent Engagement With Your Customer is Key
It’s all about maintaining customer engagement over time.
Realtors are great at this. Once people close on a new home, they often receive postcards from the realtor who made the sale. Postcards typically arrive with the change of seasons. In the spring, families with large lawns get tips on choosing a landscaper. In fall, families with pools get tips on closing those pools down. Even families living up north receive tips on winterization.
Why do realtors do this? If the homeowner’s friends and family are looking to relocate, the realtor wants to secure those referrals. If the homeowner eventually needs to sell their home, it’s vital that the realtor is the first one they call.
No Matter Who You Are, Mixtures of Channels are Necessary for Customer Reach
Whether you are selling toys, clothing, or sporting goods, the principle remains the same. Use a mix of channels to engage people in different ways. Provide a consistent stream of content concerning new products and services, tips and tricks, and other helpful information to keep them coming back.
Here at PrintWorks, we understand that navigating this process can feel disorienting and intimidating. Is your company in need of some assistance? Give us a call! We are more than happy to help.